Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Friday, November 5, 2010

When Mommy and Daddy are gone...

The boys go to Mimi and Pop Pop's to play!!!!!

And play they did!  While I was being a part of Melissa's Wedding, Sam and Jake stayed with Mimi and Pop Pop... they were heartbroken that I left them... errr... didn't notice that I left them is more like it!

While my mom and I hosted Melissa's Bridesmaid's Luncheon, Pop Pop took them to the airport for lunch --- and look at what was there for them to WALK THROUGH AND AROUND!!!! Wow... were they in heaven!  So much so that when Mimi got back to them, they had to take her and show her again!

Then, Mimi and Pop Pop took them home.  And the next day, they took them flying in Pop's airplane!!!!  This was Jake's first airplane ride!  Mama said when they took off he said, "To Infinity and Beyond!"

Sam's a veteran, but they both LOVE to fly in Pop's plane!!!

I just had to throw this picture into this post, because it is one of the only times I have had a mani-pedi since I have had kids, and may be one of the few.... Alas, I was not relaxing and having my toes and fingers done while the kids were gone, but it's a nice thought that I might actually relax one of these days when the kids are with Mimi and Pop Pop!!! One can dream....

No comments:

Post a Comment