Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Running...

For a Cause!  That's about the only way I'll do it these days!  As BJ puts it, 'I'd rather be drug on my face behind the car than run!'  BJ, on the other hand, is training for a marathon - God bless him - so he loved it!  And says he even enjoyed running with me... although I held him back - he was a trooper... even after the third stop to re-tie my shoe!?  But I did in fact handle the 5K a couple of Saturdays ago!  Of course, it was the coldest morning we've had in GA!  We left Sam with Mimi and Pop Pop and Jake with Opa and Ernie!  It worked out great!
OH!  The cause?  Well Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, of course!!!! Specifically the Sibley Heart Center Cardiology!  The people that saved Jake's life!  Now THAT'S a reason to run!!!!!!

What? You wish you had known because you would have donated???  Well, don't feel too bad because you're in luck!  Just click on THIS LINK and you can still donate through December!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment