Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy Anniversary...

To my awesome parents!!!!!  They have been married for 37 years, and have two wonderful children (if I do say so myself ;-) to show for it and two perfect grandchildren (again, I must pat myself on the back for their cuteness too)!!!  But the most important thing is that they have each other to share their life with... and they are still in love and love spending time together!  Good thing because they DO spend a lot of time together!!!!  It is a blessing to have each of them in my life - and more so as role models of how to make a marriage that works... and is real!  I love them so much, and am so grateful for how much they love each other and complete each other!

Sad thing is... I don't really have any recent pictures of JUST them!?!?!?

But this is when they're the happiest...



Oh good! I found one!!!!
Happy Anniversary!  I love yall with all my heart!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Tammy, for a wonderful tribute. We are the luckiest parents in the world! You are so right! We are happiest when we are surrounded by all of our children. We DO have the most PERFECT children in the world with the most PERFECT grandchildren in the world. Our children married wonderful people giving us two more WONDERFUL children--and we have another PERFECT grandchild on the way. Life is good and we are blessed beyond measure!

    While you are perfect, you can't turn back time! We have been married 37 years instead of 33! Wish you could remove wrinkles like that! We would like to do it all over again though--all 37 years! God's greatest blessings to us have been our children--all of them!

    Thank you, baby, for being such a wonderful daughter!

    We love you with ALL our hearts,
    Mama and Daddy

    ReplyDelete