Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Monday, November 1, 2010

My Best Friend's Wedding (Part 2)

Onto the rehearsal... well, I spared you the actual 'rehearsal' pictures! Mostly because I was in the wedding, and BJ took some pictures from the BACK of the church!!!  But I'm not complaining!  BJ was my go-to guy!  He helped me out while I was helping the bride out!  He even waited for us after the wedding to give us a ride to the reception!  What a guy!  I kinda love him!

Here we are at the rehearsal...

The bride's parents...

Her brother and sis-in-law...

The fam...

The bride and groom...
 And again, I spared you the toast pics... mostly because BJ took them from right under me and you could see right up my nose!  Not very appealing!!!!
So moving onto after the dinner where I got a secret sneak-peak of the bride and groom rehearsing their wedding dance...

And fast forward to Saturday morning and getting ready!  This picture makes it look like it just happened magically... this was HOURS of preparation... and a few hours late for arriving at the church! :-)

Finally.... time for the dress!

She was beautiful!!!

The bride and Matron of Honor (me)!

The wedding party... I think these kind of pictures are much more fun...

Than these!  These make it all look to perfect and easy!!!! ;-) HAHAHA!!!!!!!!

And the reception - always the best part - the CAKE!!!!

The center pieces were so pretty!

And my favorite picture of the day!!!!!! My knight in shining armor!!!
Congrats Melissa!  What a beautiful day... and weekend!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment