Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Best Friend's Wedding (Part 1)

OK, people.... get ready for an influx of Blog Catching-Up!!!!!!  I have been EXTREMELY busy with work... and I use that term loosely - I still don't think of myself as a working woman, but I suppose I should!  Fall is busy in the photography world - newsflash!!!!! Hahaha!
Rewind the clock to mid-October..... and my best friend, Melissa's wedding....

The weekend started with a Bridal Luncheon at a tea room in downtown Woodstock.  My mom and I hosted the luncheon, and it turned out beautifully, if I do say so myself!!!


Me and my awesome mom!

Us with the bride and her mom...

Me and the bride...

The bridesmaids...

The bride's aunts, grandma, sister-in-law and future mother-in-law...

Talking about each bridesmaid and giving gifts...

Then the fancy hats...



Too much fun!
Then we were off to the bride's mother's house for a Sip 'n See...


See? We got to view all of her gifts!  So neat to see everything set out!

Oh no... mom is already worn out!!!!!

And we still have the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner to go!!!!!!  Those pics coming in the next entry... To be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment