Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Monday, October 4, 2010

The Post of Random Pictures Lying Around...

Sometimes it takes little to amuse them!

Ketchup can make any meal better - even one with VEGGIES (there, I said it!!!)

Jake is "at the farm" (aka the kitchen cabinet with the shoes! What? You don't put shoes in YOUR kitchen cabinet? Don't hate!)
I think he's trying to tell me something, though..............
Sam is "watching the coffee" for me!?  I think he's trying to smile at me... or maybe he's envisioning how the coffee will taste!?
 After my dig at Mimi and Pop Pop, this is what my little munchkin got on the way to my Wednesday morning MOMs group at church (which he is not a huge fan of... until he's there, then he's fine... or I give him Munchkins - he's fine then too!)
I took them to Monkey Joes and they got to visit with their new friend, The Cat in the Hat (you can barely see him behind Jake)...
Oh My! New driver on the loose....
 This is actually mild - the amount of the tires on the neighbor's grass.... it gets worse... but I had to put my phone down because I had to run after them and rescue them (i.e. resposition the truck)! Ahhhh... who needs Insanity Workouts?  I have CHILDREN!!!!

1 comment: