Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Random but Always Fun Picture Post!

These are always some of my favorite posts!  The random collage of pictures... each with their own story!

Jake got a tent from Uncle Bo and Aunt Jen for his birthday.  It didn't last but a few minutes before it needed repair... and after the 100-millionth repair, it is now in the guest room!  They boys played hard!!!

My little innovator... Sam built this to 'catch rain water.'  He originally had it on the gutter that comes down in front of the garage... right where I back out.  I told him that wasn't a good place, so he moved it here! Such a smart little guy!

Jake playing on the electrical boxes... I've already lost mother of the year on multiple other occasions, so why not let him play?

Sam on his scooter (that says Tammy Lancaster on the bottom!) It was mine years and years and years ago!!!!!

Silly...

Sam not being cooperative while I take a picture of his looooong line of cars and tractors and trains...

There he is!  Amazing what telling him he can't play until I get a good picture can accomplish!!!!

Big Brother helping his little brother get his jammies on!


Sam went to Mimi and Pop Pop's for a quick weekend visit.  We were outside the cars talking and Sam jumped in their car and got his seat situated and buckled himself up.  I finally got him to come to the window and give me a kiss.  He looks so torn up to be leaving me!


This is the PERFECT picture of how Sam and Pop Pop operate... as one!

Mimi sent me this picture to show me they gave him a healthy snack... I'm more amused my the look of confusion on his face!  Something tells me once the camera got put down that the donuts replaced the grapes!!!!

My cute little Jake... trying on mommy's hat!

And here is the grass they will be using for Clemson's football field next year.... I thought it was pretty neat that I got a PRE-view!!!!! It was a fluke thing that I found out that was what it was being grown for....
And last, but not least... my cute boys posing telling me they were done taking pictures for the day!!!!

And there you have it - my latest random post of random pictures laying around!

No comments:

Post a Comment