Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fall Festival(s)

We have been to a couple of Fall Festivals/Carnivals this past October... and I am just now getting pictures up!  The first was at Greystone Church.  A friend invited us - and we ended up seeing more people there that we knew than we do at our own church on a given Sunday!!!  They had jumpy houses, horse rides, games, and a petting zoo.  Needless to say, the kids loved it!  The second was in our neighborhood - they also had jumpy houses and a petting zoo.  I didn't take pictures there, but you can just imagine that they looked a lot alike! ;-)


Here is Iron Man...

And Buzz Lightyear... who has something against walking these days!? Hence, why it looks like BJ is dragging him!

Buzz and Iron Man waiting in line to ride horses...

And waiting...

And waiting...

Still waiting...

Yep - waiting still...

And we're waiting...

FINALLY! On a horse!  Sam was actually excited and loved riding the horse! Surprised the heck outa me! He's usually my cautious one!?

Jake, on the other hand, was wanting down and wanting mommy!?  Surprised the heck outa me again! He's usually my fearless one!?  The lady stopped a few times and asked if I wanted to get him down. I told her no way... we had waited in line and I had told them they would ride if we waited!!!! ;-)

Lovin' it!

Petting the bunnies...

And the goats...

And the chickens...

More bunnies...

And yes, there was a real turkey - that you could TOUCH!  I was amazed at how these animals ran around (or away from the kids), and they let as many kids and people in as wanted to come in!?  It worried me for the animals... not the kids!!!!

More fall fun coming later too.... told you I had a bunch of catching up to do!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment