Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

They're at 'The Grandparents' Again!!!

I really don't wonder WHY they are always asking to go to Mimi and Pop Pop's.... I know the boys love them VERY VERY much, but I do believe there is a little incentive / bribery in there too....
Exhibit "A"
Ice cream on the way home... Jake actually ate all of that!
Exhibit "B"
Donuts for breakfast... and it would appear they get the entire tray!!!!!
I actually think they're getting scared to send me too many pictures anymore! But I honestly couldn't be happier that there's that bond between them... food or not - nothing's better than a close family! (And, just for the record, there's the same kind of love to the other grandparents too!)
Sam loves his Pop... wants to be "just like him!"

No comments:

Post a Comment