Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sam's Graduation...

Sam's graduation was the same day as his last day of school... so we made a day of fun and celebration!
Mimi even showed him how to jump rope.. after I put him on my shoulders to be able to be closer to the fan...

The whole family came over for dinner before graduation: Mimi, Pop Pop, Opa, Ernie, Bo Jen, and even Emma!!! They didn't bring Emma to the actual graduation, so we got their picture before we all left!

Here we are waiting for the graduates...

Here he comes!!!!!

Singing...

Getting his diploma (*tear)... which 'was just a plain piece of paper!'

And Sam posing for his OCD mother...

There was a reception in the gym after the ceremony...

And then Jake put on Sam's robe... "I'm the man!" (his words, not mine!)... I'm glad he has a couple of years to grow into this...

My sweet Kindergartner...

No comments:

Post a Comment