Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Our Family Photo Op...

So I have to stop my own family and take pictures every now and then... and it's not easy!
And cooperation is usually minimal...
Actually, when I take pictures of my family - I'll say they are the MOST difficult!!!! Hahahaha!!!!

But it's totally worth it (to a mommy who loves pictures of her sweet family), when you get these:




We DO have to go through a few short-tempered moments, raising of the voice, and minimal cooperation from these beautiful subjects...

But they're so sweet when you snap at precisely the right moment...

Or you have to stop for a moment... and you can't resist but to capture those sweet little hineys!!!

But if you snap a moment too late, you'll get the choke hold...

Then I try to remember how I get other people's kids to give me those perfectly happy faces, so I let my own kiddos roam and do something fun... well worth it when you get these:

The family shot... this was a bit more difficult to come across...

But we succeeded again - somehow!!!

I don't guess mommy and daddy were very cooperative either... but we learned from the best!

Mimi and Pop Pop did the best!!!

All the sweat and loud authoritative voices (some people may call it yelling or raising one's voice) is totally worth it now when I can look back and remember these precious faces that I have frozen in time now!!! But, dear God, I don't want to do it again anytime soon! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment