Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cat and Mouse

One thing about my new-found career that makes me sad is that I have less and less time to look at/edit my own personal pictures! :-( I plan to MAKE time by the end of the week!?

Until then, here's a quick Sam / Jake fact......

When watching TV, they love to 'assign' themselves a character... then they narrate the entire show/movie! It's quite humorous to listen to! Especially when they are narrating together (Jake is UNABLE to be quiet at ANY given moment in a day... Sam can be if he wants to)! One of my favorites is Tom and Jerry.  Jake is typically the mouse and Sam is typically the cat (appropriate, I think).  You'll hear them say, "Ouch! You hit me!" or "Whack! I got you! Haha!" and such things.... It's so funny, and I personally think it's healthier that they interact with the TV than just sit and watch it blindly!? Or that's what I'm telling myself since I obviously let them watch TV a good bit! haha!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment