Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Where is that Elf Now?

Big E has been a fun addition to the Christmas holiday season this year... although, I must say that sometimes I remember at 3 AM that we haven't moved him - then he's not as much fun!  Yesterday, he was spotted on top of the kitchen cabinets wearing Jake's jacket (we have a few jackets for the kids, so don't worry that I was freezing the baby for the sake of the Elf!) I think he was trying to tell us that our house is cold!!!!

Sam has been 'wondering' if Big E would ever show up on the fan, so one night I 'guilted' BJ into getting the ladder out and making it happen! It's so fun to hear their giggles when they finally spot him... wherever he is!
I am so glad BJ was smart enough NOT to put him on the blades because the first thing Jake did was go turn the light on and then the fan!!!!! Whew... I got them to turn the fan off because it would make Big E (aka Mommy) too cold!!!! I'm glad no extremities were in the path of the blades - it could have been catastrophic!!!!

The next day, he was on top of the tree with Frosty-the-Tree-Topper! [Since the ladder was already out and all!]

And apparently we busted him playing the Wii...
Then catching a ride on Handy Many's motorcycle!!

Big E has has a lot of fun at our house this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment