Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sometimes you Need a Laugh...

We've all been waiting for it.... here it is.....
Jake's first boogie (that he has picked himself!)
My day is complete... how about yours? As a mom, you tend to document the strangest things!?!? Sam has this thing where when he picks his nose - no matter where he is, I am, or what he is doing; he gives me the boogie... driving down the road, when he's in bed, at the park, etc - he takes the time out to bring it to me.  I just feel that is better than wiping it in places I will find later.... so now Jake has joined in his efforts....

Also - if you need another disgusting laugh.... we were in the car earlier, and Sam told me his legs get sore sometimes.  I (unknowingly) inquired as to WHEN his legs got sore.  Pretty much when he's going poopie!

And today Sam PEED (and you know I don't like to use that word) in the SINK!?!?  Just thought it was a good idea....

Ahhhh.... my kids are SOOOO cute!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment