Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Thanksgiving was a fun weekend spent at the lake... even when things seem to be 'bad' or things don't seem 'to go our way,' I am still constantly reminded of what I am so thankful for.....

Healthy boys...

A Mimi and Pop Pop who take time with these crazy boys...

Fun boys...

Family who loves us...

Wild boys...

Times two...

Fearless boys...

Seriously...

And someone who's always there to catch them when they fall (or want down)!

Entertainment...

Flowers for mommy...

And the berries...

Crazy boys...

Fun boys...

Cute boys...

Sweet boys...

Family who spends time with us...


More flowers for mommy Mimi...

Boys that share when one of the batteries dies...

I love my family - those pictured and not pictured!  I am truly a blessed girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment