Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Preparing for Christmas...

Big E (our silly elf friend sent straight from the North Pole) has had some fun in our house while we were sleeping.  One morning, we found him in the bathroom [there was green teetee in the potty along with brown logs (aka Tootsie Rolls) that dissolved into what appeared to be diarrhea even].  But alas... Jake came downstairs (didn't notice Big E), used the potty and FLUSHED! When I asked if Big E had used the potty, he replied, "I just used the potty!" So Big E's mischievous-ness went unnoticed that day!

After a particularly "rough" morning, I told the boys I was writing a letter to Santa and sending it with Big E that night.  I did just that.... then Big E was found swinging from the chandelier the next morning...


And the rolled up paper was A LETTER FROM SANTA HIMSELF!!!!! Reminding the boys to be good so he could leave them some presents on Christmas!  So far, we've been better.... I'm telling you - the Elf doesn't faze these kids!!!

Sam is forever cutting up the 'trash' mail and making things... here, he has created an airplane!  I LOVE his creativeness!!!

And he's organizing the presents we have wrapped thus far...

Then Jake came to "help!"

This is SOOOOO normal in our house!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment