Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Monday, October 17, 2011

The Family Photo Op...

When we went to the farm to celebrate Jake's birthday, we also decided to do a family photo op... well, I decided - and Mama and Jen agreed, so the guys just had to go along with it!!! I'm super-excited about the photos we got, and I am sure that everyone else feels that it was worth the effort!!!! I don't know what it is, but MY family is the hardest to photograph... consistently!!! Why IS that????

But here we are...



And Bo, Jen Emma and Jack...


Mimi and Pop Pop...

The grandkids... I do believe that this is one of my all-time favorite pics!!!!

And the whole fam...

Now let me demonstrate my point above and show you the process to actually get the above photo...
Setting up the camera...

Positioning everyone - Jake NOT helping - and this is after Mama and I spent a good 30 minutes the day before 'planning' how we would arrange everyone!!!!

Running back and forth...

I bumped the camera, so I had to re-position... by this time, everyone is joking and making fun and cutting up (at least we're all happy about it), which makes for a little more difficulty in keeping everyone positioned!!!! ;-)

And the final product (again)...

Yep - a lot of work, but totally worth it!!!! I love my family!!!!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT family photo! Love the whole family together - you are always on top of Christmas card photos. :)

    ReplyDelete