Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Every Now and Then...

I brag on my children!!! ;-)

Sam got his first report card - all E's and S's... we are SO PROUD of our little guy!!! He got a Principal's Award for his good grades, as well as an Achievement Award for being a good student. At his parent/teacher conference, Mrs. Rowberry (who is Dyer's Teacher of the Year) told us that he has wonderful manners, and is excelling at school! These types of reports make a mommy and daddy super-proud!!!! He is reading already... and he loves it when we read to him!!! I have been volunteering in his class once or twice a week (which is the only way I know ANYTHING that he does at school), and he says that it's his favorite part of his day!!! Such a sweet little guy!!!

Jake also (surprisingly ;) had a good report at his parent/teacher conference. He has only gotten two yellows since school started in September... which is pretty good considering Jake isn't exactly the quietest kid I know! He gets punished at home when he isn't good at school - and these two yellows have 'only' been for talking - I say 'only' because it could always be worse, right!? He is excelling in school as well - he knows everything and way more than a typical pre-schooler should, and he sure is making his mommy and daddy proud too!!! He comes home singing and telling us stories... he knows so many nursery rhymes!!!! A far cry from Sam, who wouldn't (still doesn't) share a THING about what he's learning!!!!!

I sure do love my boys... and I sure do love that they are such good kids......

No comments:

Post a Comment