Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Summer, Summer, Summertime.... Part Deux...

Summer has been super fun, and I love having my boys home to 'play with' everyday!  I had posted pictures a while back from our first half of summer... now we are onto our second half!!! We've definitely gotten into a pretty good groove of having different plans for each day!!! That is a MUST with these two boys around!!! It makes me sad that school starts in less than three weeks.... is the sadness from not wanting summer to end, or not wanting Sam to start Kindergarten???? Well..... we won't think about that quite yet!!!!

Of course no summer isn't complete without staying with Mimi and Pop Pop for awhile!!! And all of the fun things that they can think of to do!!!! Here they are in the Zodiac - this visit was while BJ and I were on our cruise...

They tubed too... Sam is still a little sketchy about the tube, so when I got this pic, I was ecstatic! Then Mimi told me that he would only tube behind the Zodiac... well - it's the small victories!!!

These kids LOVE them some popcorn and a movie... Stormie too!!!

We had stair built off of our deck... I know - who builds a house with a deck and no stairs???? Our builder - that's who! Crazy!!! AND we had our backyard fenced in!!! It is like heaven already!!!!! :-)

We go to the pool almost everyday... and one of the best parts is riding in any seat that they want without a seat belt! I know - it's still breaking the law, but it's the little enjoyments in life!!! I'm an outlaw mom now!!!

Well, I encourage sitting in a seat at least... AFTER a quick pic!!!

Jake CANNOT WAIT until Halloween!!! He wants to be spider man soooo bad!!!! So why wait???

And here's Captain America!!!!

Pirates is a favorite game at our house! And I have the two cutest pirates!!!

Goofy-time!!!!!

And we had the artist that helped Jake with his Auction pieces that will benefit CHOA to come back and have an art day (with pieces for mommy to keep!) They had an absolute blast, and we got some great stuff to hang in our playroom!!!!
Here's Sam's self-portrait...

And Jake's self-portrait...

Sam's art clipper/hanger...
And Jake's....

Kim (the artist) brought me a picture of each of Jake's auction pieces...

I love them - but pictures will be all I get.... the starting bid will be $700...

Nope... that wasn't a typo!!!! I hope someone is willing to pay that much for them --- we shall see!!! I'll keep you posted!!! And have I mentioned that some of my photography pieces will be in the auction too??? Those, I have no idea what they're planning on starting the bidding at!?!? Mmmmmm..... if my work goes for $700 --- I'll be signing autographs on certain days... to be determined!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

We have more summer excitement ahead... more pictures coming too!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment