Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sam's Spring Program

This year, each boy has their programs on different days..... So Sam went today and Jake goes tomorrow! This offers its own set of hurdles as opposed to the last time where we were jumping back and forth from one party to another!  Because we throw Sam's BIRTHDAY in on Jake's program day... SOOOO I am taking cupcakes for his snack to celebrate his birthday as Jake's program is supposed to be underway... Sam's teachers are GREAT for letting me come a little early so I can get to Jake's program and see him sing!!!!!

Without further ado.... here is Sam ready for school (don't let the smile fool you - he HATES button-up shirts!!!)

And Jake ready to go watch...

Sam's in the center of the pic... my flash's batteries died, and I didn't put my super-zoom on the camera... we have A LOT of these types of pics... I'm just sad I missed his yawns!!!! ;-)

Jake is totally enthralled... haha!!!!
And Sam's done...

Sam and his awesome teachers...

My two cuties!!!!!
Sam's 'prizes' for mommy and daddy.... a framed 'L'.... "Made out of fish rocks!" (pardon my laziness to not turn or lighten the picture! ;)
And his answer for Mommy Questions...

Answers for Daddy Questions...

Tomorrow should be an eventful day... Birthday party at school and Jake's Spring Program... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment