Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Friday, February 25, 2011

NEW YORK!!!

We just got back from visiting BJ's brother and his wife in New York!  They moved there in October of 2009 right after they got married (and when I say right after, I mean right after! Like - they came home from their honeymoon, packed the next day and moved the next day!!!!)  Anyway - we were so excited to finally get to see them, and for them to take us around the city!  We had a blast!

I (of course) took a ton of pictures... BUT - I also have a family shoot to finish editing before I can play with mine!  Part of being a responsible business-person!!!! ;-)  But.... here are just a few of them - I just couldn't resist a COUPLE!!!!! And I will share more in a week or so!!!!!

It appears that the cabs are about to run over me - and they were - but I LOVE how this gives you the view of a typical street in NYC!!!!

Me and BJ in Central Park - snow was still on the ground, but it was soooo warm (that day) that we didn't need a jacket!!!!

Brandon and Mandy with me and BJ at their restaurant.... more details on THAT place when I post more pics!  It was absolutely incredible!!!!

Can't wait to share more!!!! We had an AWESOME trip!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment