Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Sam's Birthday Party (#1)

Since this is Sam's FIFTH BIRTHDAY, I had planned on a huge party - whatever he wanted and whoever he wanted!

Well, My little guy just wanted to have a weekend out at the farm!  Easier on me.... ;-) BUT- he's into pirates, so his school 'snack party' stuck to that theme!!!!


So, here we go... Pirates at school!

My little pirate eating his blueberry 'cupcakes!'

And then ready to go to school!

Snack time at school...

His Pirate tatoo... we brought some and shared with everyone!  I'm sure their parents were thrilled!!!! ;-)

Me and my little pirate!

Mimi and Pop Pop with their little pirate! (we were headed over to Jake's Program - talk about everything happening at once!!!)

And that was party #1 for Sam's non-party fifth birthday!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment