Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Look at What I've Been Up To....

I have been really busy at work... which has been an awesome thing - and a blessing! I love what I do (besides my full-time job of being mommy to my sweet boys... as I say sweet, it sounds like the roof may cave in from their jumping and playing upstair!? I'm too afraid to go look, so I'm tuning that out and typing on) In this past month, I have had the pleasure of taking photographs of some newborn little babies... I think I've found (one) of my favorite things to photograph!!! I really enjoy photographing kids (stay tuned for a blog post about my own family's photo shoot) and babies, but I have found that changing things up here and there keeps me excited about it too! (I shot a Bat Mitzvah recently - how's that for changing things up!?)

To see some of my most recent work, visit my Photographic Memories Blog... link is below:
My Business Blog

You can also visit my Photographic Memories Website... link is below:
My Business Website
Although,I will admit that I MUST find time to update my portfolio..... maybe I can do that after I patch the holes that are bound to be in my ceiling by now!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment