Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Friday, November 11, 2011

The Things You Find Out From Boys...

So I bragged on my boys.... now for a reality check....

I had to check Sam out of school early yesterday so that I could take both boys to the dentist... So I picked Jake up from his school, ran home for 20 minutes (convenient, because Jake had to poo poo), then ran back to Sam's school - and my plan was to go onto the dentist from there.......

While Jake and I were waiting for them to get Sam, he was sitting in my lap.  His shirt sleeve was soaked and I mentioned that I wished he hadn't gotten his sleeve SO wet while washing his hands.  Then he replied, "Well, I had to rinse my sleeve off where I stuck it in the toilet."

Pause. Silence. Stunned. Grossed out.

I (quietly) asked him if he put it in BEFORE or AFTER his poop went into the toilet.  To which he replies, "Before." 

Whew... Exhale. Relief. Wait - cringe....

"Was it BEFORE or AFTER there was tee tee in it?"

"After. See? Smell....." and he stuffs his WET shirt sleeve in my face.  "See? it smells like cleaner!"

Yuck. Gross. Nasty. BOYS..........

But at least the toilet had just been cleaned and it DID smell like cleaner (I had no choice, folks).... but there was urine on it.... UGH.... NOT THINKING ABOUT THAT PART!!!!!

We promptly got Sam, went home, changed Jake's shirt, and washed hands.... again!!!!

Such is life with boys.......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment