Adventures, Stories, and of course... PICTURES!!!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Entertainment...

Sam went to spend the weekend with Mimi and Pop Pop.... this doesn't mean that we leave Jake out, but he would RATHER stay home with Mommy (and Daddy ;-).  And Sam LOVES his time away from his brother (although I KNOW he misses us all dearly), so it just makes sense to let them have their quality time how they choose to!!!! I assure you I will have some pictures of Sam, but I thought I would share a few of Jake...

Every night, before I go to sleep, I go check on both boys and give them another kiss.  It doesn't usually wake them up, but if it does, it's worth it to me!  Jake is a wild sleeper - this is typically how I find him... so I always cover him back up and get him re-situated!!!

This was actually the main reason for this post... sometimes (well, usually), the darnedest things entertain these kids! BJ and I rearranged our bedroom a little.  Jake was determined to help, so this was the best place to put him to keep him out of the way! Once inside, all it required from us was talking to him (constantly), and closing the doors when he would open them (which was constant as well!)


But isn't he cute????

No comments:

Post a Comment